Airplant Care Guide
- Windy (Dries within 30mins):
Water twice a day
- Breezy (Dries within 1hr):
- Moderate (Dries within 2hrs):
Water once every 2days
- Bad (Dries after 3hrs):
Needs a better airflow position
- Thick trichomes – Filtered afternoon sun
- Silver/white leaves – Filtered afternoon sun
- Smooth leaves – Direct morning sun
- Bulbous – Direct morning sun
- Most airplants – 30% shaded sunlight
- Spray water on every part of plant until dripping wet.
- Spray water before 10am or after 5pm.
- Use aged overnight tap water/rain water/aquarium water.
- Best – Under 30°C
- Acceptable – Under 40°C
- 80% or higher:
Faster growth but higher risk of fungal or algae infection.
- 65% or lower:
Slower growth, better appearance but higher risk of pests.
- Nitrogen (N) = Growth
- Phosphorus (P) = Roots & bloom
- Potassium (K) = Coloration & immunity
1g per liter water = Supplement nutrients
>=2g per liter water = Targeted results